International Preparatory Programme (IPP)
The IPP GUARENTEES:
• Progression to one of our Brookes schools
• Advanced conditional offer letters and scholarships (where applicable)
• Programme with exit requirements for:
– International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Advanced Placement.
The program is led by experienced English native speakers and will take place in China. The programme is available to small, selected groups of academically ambitious students who are keen to improve their use and understanding of English and to use it for further study in an international school or college environment. Brookes Education Group will deliver an international program offering students in China a gateway to a Brookes School and the opportunity to gain the academic requirements to progress into the International Baccalaureate (IB), A-levels and/or Advanced Placement (AP). Additional summer courses are on offer for students at a Brookes campus in the USA, Canada and UK.
• Brookes personalised and inclusive teaching and learning
• Brookes English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction at Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level
• Brookes Cultural Study Programme – traditions, customs, manners and etiquette (personal presentation and social confidence)
• Brookes IELTS preparation, practice and progress classes
• Brookes English for Academic Purposes – critical thinking, research skills, academic writing and referencing, analysis and evaluation of information
• Brookes verbal, communication and presentational skills