Study Abroad: International Immersion Program
Not your typical study abroad program! Brookes Education Group presents the International Immersion Programme focused on connecting cultures and inspiring academic success.
The Power of a Global Network
This program aims at offering a globally flexible experience for students to explore Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, India, Ukraine and the USA while also providing a premium Brookes education experience, an opportunity for students to improve their English skills and forge life-long friendships.
Our goal is to encourage and foster global citizenship through:
Take action to develop cultural connection, build character and reach your academic potential through meaningful academic and cultural immersion programs around the world.
Critical and creative thinking
- Develop new ideas and challenge assumptions in situations with limited information and /or language skills.
- Learn and experience new educational and teaching methods.
- Experience and immerse yourself in local culture and education
- Understand different cultures and perspectives with increasing sophistication and adapt to new situations with an open-mind and understanding.
Independence and interdependence
- Be self-reliant and collaborate with others forge lifelong friendships.
- Improve confidence and independence.
- Communicate effectively in multiple languages
- Improve English rapidly through full immersion in a supportive environment
“The IB program encouraged us to critically engage with concepts, apply our learning to practical settings, and balance academics with art, music and sport.”
The IB at Brookes prepared me well to be organized and independent. My two years in the IB Diploma Programme were the first time I actually enjoyed studying!
[The IB] was the best thing I could have done to prepare me for university. Because of the IB, I was able to skip first-year university and go straight into second year.